Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bridal Shower






Last weekend I threw Alexis her Bridal shower, with the help of my Mom, Aunt Deb and Nonna of course. It was very nice and went really well. I had it at the Pietro's in Lodi; Uncle Jim made lots good food and my mom made the best cookies ever. It is hard to believe that the wedding is only a month away. It was like yesterday when I was wondering if I would even be in it. I am really nervous about making the speech at dinner because 300 people are expected to be at the wedding! Alexis had a good time, a lot of people came and it was a success!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kamala! said...

Sounds great! Please explain who everyone is!

Kamala! said...

Also, Denise, you are looking great!

bren said...

Uncle Jim is Denise's uncle, Toni's brother. His wife is Annette and his stepdaughter is Alexis. Group picture: Denise, Toni, Annette, Alexis, Felicia, and Debbie.

Glad that Alexis' shower was fun.

Fesha-Bear said...

lol, thank you grandma!