Friday, August 21, 2009

Don's activities

The shed is near completion. It needs electricity and the vinyl flooring put down. I'll move in after that and use a hose for water. This will be such a sweet glazing space for me!
Don's exercise machine....shoveling dirt. Don requested 2 dump loads of dirt from the county who is looking for places to dump the dirt that they get from clearing the sides of the roads. He has received about 15 dump loads which has made a lot more level ground by the garage. Maybe he'll fill in that entire place below the garden.....
And another yearly activity.....getting firewood. Such a worker!!

4 comments:

bren said...

Please correct the "I" to "It" in the shed or cabin entry.

elm said...

The cabin is beautiful, the wood pile is beautiful. Well done.

suzanne said...

I added the missing T. The progress is very inspiring!

Kamala! said...

Must be nice to have such a handy man on the premises. I'm impressed.