Wednesday, October 13, 2010

So sorry that it's been so long

It is a good garden time. Lots of green beans, broccoli, tomatoes, now the carrots are big enough to eat. We've had lots of pears, apples, raspberries, (the quail and birds have enjoyed the strawberries...a bite out of each one.
Don continues to pick up trash on the beach always coming home with a full back pack.
In case you didn't see the pic on facebook Murray came for a ride.
My camera doesn't work and I'm using Don's which has me confused about loading the pictures on my computer. I don't know how to just put on recent photos...it loads all every time. I get frustrated and just go to bed.

4 comments:

Sara said...

the veggies look good.

bren said...

The vegies are good. I really enjoy going to the garden when I'm getting ready to cook dinner. The broccoli produces most of the year.

elm said...

Good, very good posts from both you and Kirsie! Thanks. The wood pile, very ample, the vegies look very edible, the extra strong steps, good for everyone involved!

The river trip looks like lots of fun, and challenging too.

K2 said...

Thanks for returning to posting.