Sunday, May 11, 2008

update






Sorry its been awhile, I have been so busy since I joined the sorority. Its been a lot of fun, I have met a lot of great girls and I'm having a great time.

  • Alexis wedding was so much fun. It went a lot better then I thought it would. Her husband is a little 'different' so I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out.
  • School is wrapping up, thank god. I have a lot harder classes this semester so its a lot more work. Finals is in two weeks so I'm getting ready for that.
  • This summer I will be down in Santa Rosa watching Debbie and Mikes boys. I cant wait, its going to be a really good summer job.
  • Next year I am living in a little 3room 2 bath duplex with two other girls. One of them is in my sorority and the other is in a different sorority. We get along really well which will be a nice change. I'm having a tough time with my new room mate. She wasn't what she seemed at first. But that is what college is all about, learning to adapt!!

Also, Thank you Uncle Mark, Aunt Glori and Ryan, I have really enjoyed coming over every week. It has given me something to look forward. Ry you have grown and changed so much this year I cant believe it. I think you have shot up a few inches in the past month!! And your art work is amazing I love seeing your new creations each week. I'm really going to miss seeing you all over the summer. Love you!


4 comments:

Mark said...

Thanks Felicia,
We've loved having you in Chico and coming over. We'll miss you this summer not being around so much. Congratulations on finishing your first year in college. What a ride it's been.

jbird said...

I like thoses paddles! When do you make yours?

suzanne said...

Good luck on your finals. Looking forward to spending more time with you this summer!

Fesha-Bear said...

lol I made the paddle in my room a few weeks ago. It was for my 'big'. I bought the wood at a shop and decorated it myself.