Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Yosemite Trip



Bob and Kirsie rented a cabin at Fish Camp near Kirsie's anesthesia conference. We went to Glacier Point, Tuolumne Meadows (Don spent happy days there as a child), Mariposa Grove, and Sentinel Dome. The last photo is of Mono Lake.
We took the kayaks to Bass Lake where Bob, Siena, and I went swimming. Don and Kirsie worked on the King Tut puzzle in the evenings, claiming it was the most difficult one they had ever done....it was a love hate thing. (Do you remember helping me pick out this gift for Siena, Ryan?) I read the Twilight Saga thanks to Felicia. Wonderful vacation.

3 comments:

Kamala! said...

Looks like a great trip. Sierra- you look so grown up!!

Kamala! said...

I, of course meant Sienna! Sorry.

Mark said...

Yes, I also am amazed how "big" you look. It happens so fast. Slow down please.